Shop Your Way, Inc.
The applicant is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation, which is the nationʹs fourth largest broad line retailer with over 4,000 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. The applicant and its affiliated entities are the leading home appliance... Read more
The applicant is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation, which is the nationʹs fourth largest broad line retailer with over 4,000 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. The applicant and its affiliated entities are the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance. The applicant and its affiliated entities are the 2011 ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner of the Year. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, and a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Landsʹ End, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as the Apostrophe and Covington brands.
The applicant and its affiliates have created leading multi-channel customer experiences whereby customers can Call, Click or Visit via various on-line and off-line properties to explore, learn about and order the products and services they're looking for. Further, through their Shop Your Way Reward Program, applicant and its affiliates have created a unique program for millions of their customers.
The applicant and its affiliated entities are committed to improving the lives of their customers and members by providing quality services, products and solutions that earn customer's and members trust and build lifetime relationships.
To further enhance its reputation and leadership position, the applicant and its affiliated entities seek the proposed .shopyourway gTLD as a restricted, exclusively-controlled gTLD. The applicants and its affiliates have not decided which of their existing functionality to migrate to the proposed gTLD and they contemplate that they may add new functionality (include functionality that has not been contemplated yet) to the proposed gTLD. Applicant and its affiliates believe the proposed gTLD may assist the applicant and its affiliated entities' ability to (among other things):
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience for customers, members and other with who applicant and/or its affiliates have a business relationship;
• deliver product and service marketing/advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about the applicant and its affiliated entities products and services;
• demonstrate market leadership in protecting customer privacy and confidential information online; and
• meet future client expectations and competitive market demands. ×